Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Why do I love Bundeswehr flecktarn so much?

Long time, no see, right?
Today I have some Bundeswehr flecktarn pictures for you. See how it suits perfectly with my partner's rubber boots! :) You can also admire my rubber smock that I bought some time ago. Please see pictures below.

Bundeswehr flecktarn uniform

Military flecktarn pants, shirt and cap

As you may remember I got that uniform from internet auctions. It was presented few months ago in this entry. On pics below you can also see my partner's wellies (which are not original Wellingtones, of course) in two versions:

  • one pair of green rain boots and 
  • one pair of black galoshes. 
I got one problem with these boots - both pairs are too small for me.

German camouflage combined with green wellies

Black rubber boots with flecktarn uniform

Bundeswehr army uniform

Bundeswehr army uniform and green rain boots

And if you wanna hear the news - few weeks ago I get one pair of high rubber boots for myself. Be ready for premiere! :)
Ok, now let's focus on army plastic apron! My rubber smock is quite thick and that's why it is hard to fold and wrinkle. When I'm wearing it I feel a bit like I would stay in some smelly plastic tube, really! :D But that's the charm of real demobil gear - there is usually nothing comfortable but that's what I like! :)

Flecktarn uniform under green rubber apron

And the last garment I want you to see is Bundeswehr blue uniform shirt which I wear underneath flecktarn. I got two or three that type of shirts and all are a little bit too small. The other thing is that these shirt's fabrics is really strange. It's always cold as hell when I put it on :O Really strange. I wonder why Germans dress their soldiers in that kind of clothes. Anyway, I can't imagine wearing that shirt in Winter ;)

German Army blue shirt

Ok, and in last words I'd like to remind you about my poll which ends soon. The poll is located at the top of this site, under header photo. You got six options of purchases I should get in this year. You can vote without registration and choose more than one opition.
Please vote for my New Year's resolution!


2 comments:

  1. wow... very hot pics!
    greetings from Netherland Jochen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jochen! That's great you enjoy it.
      Greetings to you too!
      Peter

      Delete