Saturday, April 14, 2012

Suitjamas once again

I couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking again! :[ This time about these suitjamas I found out yesterday (or today before I went to sleep). Should I get one?

Pic from ebay.com
My friend who told me about it and explained what is it, is going to buy one for himself. The thing is that postage to PL takes 25AUS, so almost quarter of the suit's price! That's crazy, I think.




So when I was in bed, covered with satin sheets, I thought - buying two suitjamas will be more profitable!
Unfortunately, now, when I'm up again I see that buying two suits raises postage twice!

So, for this moment I think I'll let it go. I'll wait for better offer or just sew my own suitjama with satin.

And a bunch of new pics, I found online.


Pic from http://ecshao.wordpress.com/

From: http://www.facebook.com/BuySuitjamas
And from youtube.com: 
Note: All pictures are hosted by sites mentioned above. If I posted your own picture here, please send me email to remove it. 
Note2: I'm not some salesmen who works for suitjama's manufacturer and I don't get profits from presenting that outfit on my site. 

2 comments:

  1. www.legendarysuitjamas.com Silk Suitjamas, not Satin, and shipping is only $17.95. Just an FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure... The site doesn't look inviting for me. It's so raw and doesn't cause feeling of trust. But maybe some blog readers are already your customers and can recommend your shop.
    Anyway, good to know that suitjamas are available in more that one or two shops :)

    And, you're right - it's silk and cotton suit, not satin. My mistake, sorry.

    ReplyDelete