Friday, April 13, 2012

New discovery - suitjamas!

My friend just called me and asked me if I know suitjamas. "Sounds nice", I thought and asked google. In a seconds I found out, that pics I saw last week on some satin fetish site was presenting suitjamas! :O




It'a all about "How I met your mother" and one episode ("The Front Porch")!


I won't lie here but I don't watch that series too often. Actually I don't even remember names of characters (Barney?) o_O As I found out the case was about some night (pajama) party and the one of main characters (who always wear suits) had to go there in proper outfit. Anyway - that's how suitjama became popular. 
Earlier there was normal satin or silk suits that was known on fetish sites but thanks to that series it came to a wider audience. 
So there you got more pics presenting suitjamas. Do you like that kind of outfit? :> 
Which suit I should order for testing..? :)




















All pictures above comes from site: http://www.facebook.com/Suitjamas














Pics above from site: http://www.suitjamas.com 

Note: All pictures are hosted by sites mentioned above. If I posted your own picture here, please send me email to remove it.

Note2: I'm not some salesmen who works for suitjama's manufacturer and I don't get profits from presenting that outfit on my site. 






Comments:

  • Come on, comment if you like pictures above :)
    Maybe you have some ideas for new photos?

Post a Comment