
Ok, so today I want to share with you my new experiment - detachable collar that I made by myself. Maybe I'm not a great tailor or tailor at all but as a first try, collar looks fine. It has a lot of issues to fix but that will be fixed in collar ver.2 ;)
First of all my interest in detachable collar came back to me thanks to my friend who just charm me with his wonderful photo collection with shirt with that type of collar. I think I need to change my style... and still looking for new inspirations like shirt layering, raising the height of of collars etc.
About new collar - it's too soft even when I washed it and starched in concentrated starch. I need to find some kind of third, inside layer of thin and stiff fabrics that be able to keep whole collar rigid. Maybe I'll find some instructions and pictures on Internet..?
Yeah, I know, I'm too lazy lately. So little new entries on my site...
Actually I'm kinda busy after I quit my recent job and decided to go on my own. The worst thing is I'm freaky scared to have own business and so many ideas at the same time...
Next week I'll share new pictures of my white starched collar. But now, I'm gonna test my collar outside and go for small shopping, coffee and to the post office.
Comments:
Come on, comment if you like pictures above :)
Maybe you have some ideas for new photos?
Post a Comment