Saturday, July 28, 2012

Getting ready for night out?

Last time when I was sharing my suit worn back to the front, I mentioned about two sets of pictures I made. Now it's time to share that second set - white shirt with wing collar and handmade bow tie.

white wing collar shirt with bow tie


Dandies would say that that it's a crime to wear co casual bow tie to white wing collar shirt but I don't care :)
I made that bow tie by myself about year ago, put it twice on some family occasions and forgot about it. Last week I found it in my wardrobe and decided to share it with you.

white wing collar shirt with not tied bow tie

tying bow tie

correcting shape of bow tie

does my bow tie looks fine?

my handmade bow tie worn with wing collar shirt

Beside that shirt and bow tie I also wear "refreshed" facial hair. I changed my long-hair goatee to separate mustaches and chin beard. Soon I want to wear Hercules Poirot's mustaches with curled up tips! :D
bow tie, mustache, chin beard
Bow tie, mustache and chin beard






1 comment:

  1. You made that bow tie yourself? As in actually creating it, and not just tying it yourself? That's awesome, especially how you got the pattern to be exactly centered.

    ReplyDelete