Monday, June 4, 2012

Going blue... skinhead!

Last posts I wrote mostly on the satin clothing topic. I won't deny that lately I was very interested in that kind of gear.
Being honest with you, I should also write about and post pictures my other crazy fetishes ;P

So today I want to show you beginnings of my skinheads' interests.

My bleached jeans shirt
Bleacher jeans shirt


First thing I want you to know that I'm not a skinhead. I'm just fascinated their way of living and clothing, of course.

Let's go back to gear I own.

In that short photo session I used four kinds of gear:
  • blue jeans-like button-down shirt that I personally slimmed down on sides and in sleeves ;) Beside that, last weekend, I transformed it into bleachers style! I wasn't sure if it will survive my bleaching experiment but after all it looks quite impressive; 
  • my tight jeans you may already know from posts:
    Do you know what 'onion' is? and
    Loose silver satin shirt
  • old bleachers that I made some time ago; bought in a mall on sale and bleached at home. Still needs narrowing... 
  • accessories: yellow thin rubber bracers, Shelly's boots. 

    Bleachers shirt and jeans pants
    Bleacher shirt combined with bleacher jeans

    As you can see, this time will be no bomber jacket or even suits. In return you will get a lot of blue jeans fitted gear and obscene gestures :D

    Jeans skinheads' back
    Back side of  Skin MrShirted ;)

    Skinheads' bleachers
    Whole bleached - from head to toes


    Skinhead boots
    Know your place! Under my boots! 

    Bleacher jeans shirt






    Comments:

    • Come on, comment if you like pictures above :)
      Maybe you have some ideas for new photos?

    Post a Comment