I never heard about that type of fun that I mean and like... So when the idea came to me and I tried that first time - I had to name it somehow. That's how 'onion' was discovered ;)
But what is it? Patient, my dear apprentice!
You know that real onion has a lot of layers, strictly placed themselves. You may also know that often onion cause tear-dropping. You can even feel exhausted sometimes when chop that veg ;D And the same way my 'onion' works!
It's all about wearing a lot of layers of clothing. Starting with the smallest size that you own, ten a little bit larger, normal size, then bigger size, even more bigger one and another one of you still can!
But you're not allowed to cheat here! You have to wear full outfits as one layer! Maybe some example, huh?
- Let's start with small size suit. You can use your old suit that you worn in school times. Remember about shirt, tie and a vest, if it's three-piece.
- Now take next shirt, checkered one with button-down collar. Combine it with jeans and, let's say, bomber jacket.
- You feel a little bit warm now? Good! Take bigger shirt and another suit in your actual size.
- Usually, at this moment you should have small problems with free moving, bending elbows etc. Take a look to your wardrobe and search for something much larger. Buttoning another collar can be almost impossible at this moment. Be patient, take few breaths, clench your teeth and do it! Tighten firmly with solid tie-knot...
- Go on if you still can.
But today I have for you a little bit lighter version of 'onion' - only two layers and even not full. It's because I don't want to scare you and I wanted to be able to make some pictures for you.
Let's start with outer layer...
Now, that's what I call 'soft'! It's an 'onion' made with satin! :D





Comments:
Come on, comment if you like pictures above :)
Maybe you have some ideas for new photos?
Post a Comment