Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Double-breasted on satin sheets


Does that photo without pants looks familiar to you? You're probably right! I used it as a model to logotype of my blog.

That time I wanted to try my double-breasted jacket and lay down on satin sheets. I was in great hurry to do that before someone could get back home, so satin sheet isn't ironed at all. You can even see creases on red satin fabric (under watermarked logotype).




Actually, I'm usually in hurry when trying on some unusual clothes ;)

So I combined nice blue shirt with red tie, tight vest (I know, vests shouldn't be worn while wearing double-breasted. My mistake), jacket with pointed (peaked) lapels, some suit pants and satin underwear. Beside that I also put on black sock-garters.

I wonder why double-breasted jackets aren't so popular. I know that now it's in fashion but telling the truth - I would not wear that kind of suit in public. I really like that attire and feel comfy in it. But in public...? No, I don't think so.

And once again - enjoy pics!







Comments:

  • Come on, comment if you like pictures above :)
    Maybe you have some ideas for new photos?

Post a Comment