Today let's start with cheap suit and really great blue-stripe shirt with tab collar. Well, suit is really poor and made 100% polyester. It even got some known trademark but at this moment I can't remember what it is. I bought it for few coins on internet auction and use it for 'extremal' fun.
Suit was easy to get but getting that kind of shirt was quite difficult.
It's really rare type of collar in shops and boutiques around here. But I was lucky to finally find it! Using some connections I bought it in some boutique in capital. I was so happy, so I got three pieces - this one, light blue stripped and purely white.
Those two other shirts will be presented in future :)
Please, enjoy pictures!


Comments:
Come on, comment if you like pictures above :)
Maybe you have some ideas for new photos?
Post a Comment